- 1949: Towa Industrial Co., Ltd inaugurated at 1-2-2 Otemachi, Shibata, Niigata. Begins manufacture of sewing machine parts (bobbin cases).
- 1956: Nominated as a model factory for traders' and manufacturers' control performance.
- 1960: Wins the Deming Prize for excellence in quality control performance.
- 1961: Sets out to automate production facilities through an in-company development project.
- 1965: Moves the head office and factory to its present location.
- 1968: Wins the MITI prize for its contribution to the management rationalization of traders and manufacturers.
- 1976: Completes development of the world's first automatic mahjong table.
- 1981: Sets out to diversify its products lineup to supplement its sewing machine parts lineup.
- 1989: Begins production of control valves for automobiles (for anti-lock brake system and active suspension).
- 1992: Extension of the factory - precision parts production.
- 1993: Starts production of pressure control valves for use in nuclear and thermal power plants.
Establishes company in Vietnam with own capital. Starts production of sewing machine parts (bobbin cases).
Begins manufacture of sewing machine parts (bobbin cases).
- 1999: Start of production at TOWA (VIETNAM) the important safety precision parts for cars.
- 2001: TOWA (VIETNAM) receives ISO 9001 Certification
- 2003: Opens SHANGHAI REP. OFFICE
- 2004: Receives ISO 9001: 2000 Certification
- 2006: Completes second factory at TOWA (VIETNAM). Starts production.
- 2007: Starts production of Continuosly-Variable Valve Lift Engine Part. TOWA(VIETNAM) receives ISO 14001:2004 Certification
- 2010: Open TOWA Industrial (SHANGHAI) Trading Co.,Ltd.
- 2011: Completed third factory at TOWA (VIETNAM).
- 2014年 Eco Action21 Certification.